Nigeria’s two representatives in the CAF Confederation Cup have been drawn to face teams in North Africa.
That is the highlight of the draw ceremony held this Tuesday at the October offices of CAF at the outskirts of Cairo.
Rivers United are drawn to face Al Masry of Egypt while Enyimba will face Al Ittihad of Libya.
The 16 teams qualified from the CAF Confederation Cup second preliminary round were drawn to face the losing 16 teams from the Champions League second preliminary round.
Head of CAF Competitions Khaled Nassar conducted the draw and assisted by Egypt and Zamalek legend Ismail Youssef.
Here are the matches (First Leg 28 November – Second Leg: 5 Decmber):
- Rivers United (Nigeria) – Al Masry (Egypt)
- Al Ittihad (Libya) – Enyimba (Nigeria)
- Zanaco (Zambia) – Binga (Mali)
- Simba (Tanzania) – Red Arrows (Zambia)
- TP MAzembe (DR Congo) – Marumo Gallants (South Africa)
- ASEC Mimosas (Cote d’Ivoire) – GD Interclube (Angola)
- Nouadhibou (Mauritania) – Coton Sport (Cameroon)
- US Gendarmerie Nationale (Niger) – DC Motema Pembe (DR Congo)
- AS Otoho (Congo) – Gor Mahia (Kenya)
- APR (Rwanda) – RS Berkane (Morocco)
- Tusker (Kenya) – CS Sfaxien (Tunisia)
- Hearts if Oak (Ghana) – JS Saoura (Algeria)
- Stade Malien (Mali) – Ahly Tripoli (Libya) OR Biashara United (Tanzania)
- AS Maniema Union (DR Congo) – Pyramids (Egypt)
LPRC Oilers (Liberia) – Orlando Pirates (South Africa)
Royal Leopards (Eswatini) – JS Kabylie (Algeria)