FOR HOSTING £2,000 SEX PARTY, DURING THE CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN, KYLE WALKER RISKS LOSING  PLACE IN ENGLAND SQUAD

FOR HOSTING £2,000 SEX PARTY, DURING THE CORONAVIRUS LOCKDOWN, KYLE WALKER RISKS LOSING PLACE IN ENGLAND SQUAD

Sex maniac, Kyle Walker could have played his last game for England after flouting lockdown rule to host a sex party. According to UK’s Daily Mail, his England career has been left in tatters as manager Gareth Southgate is livid that his player flouted government lockdown rules.

Walker, Manchester City’s   full-back was forced to issue a grovelling apology on Sunday after it emerged he had ignored the measures put in place to stop the spread of the coronavirus and hosted a £2,200 sex party with two prostitutes

Manchester City have opened an internal investigation following the gathering at the defender’s rented Cheshire property, with the player set to be hit with a hefty fine, reported to be upwards of £200,000. 

However, the punishment could be much more severe as far as Walker’s England career is concerned, with there being every chance he may never pull on the Three Lions jersey again.

England manager, Gareth Southgate is livid with Walker

According to The Star, Southgate has been left ‘seething’ by the actions of one of his senior players – who had a key role in helping them reach the World Cup semi-finals in 2018.

Since then, Walker has found himself struggling to hold on to his right-back berth, with both Trent Alexander-Arnold and Aaron Wan-Bissaka being preferred, and the City stopper being deployed in a more unfamiliar role on the right-hand side of a back three. 

Southgate had issued his own emotional plea to fans via a letter at the outset of the coronavirus crisis, and has since taken a 30 per cent pay cut to help the FA comabt losses during the pandemic. 

Walker did issue a grovelling apology on Sunday evening, releasing a video on social media to convey his regret.  

‘I want to take this opportunity to issue a public apology for the choices I made last week,’ the 29-year-old said. 

‘I understand my position as a professional footballer brings the responsibility of being a role model. As such, I want to apologise to my family, friends, football club, supporters and the public for letting them down.’

A spokesperson for City said after the story broke at the weekend: ‘Manchester City FC are aware of a story in a tabloid newspaper regarding the private life of Kyle Walker in relation to a breach of the UK lockdown and social distancing rules.

‘Footballers are global role models, and our staff and players have been working to support the incredible efforts of the NHS and other key workers in fighting the effects of the COVID-19 Coronavirus, in any way we can. Kyle’s actions in this matter have directly contravened these efforts.

‘We are disappointed to hear the allegations, note Kyle’s swift statement and apology, and will be conducting an internal disciplinary procedure in the coming days.’

Walker is the second Premier League star to be caught out ignoring govenrment measures on social distancing and self-isolation.

Jack Grealish was forced into his own apology after he attended a gathering hosted at the penthouse flat of former Aston Villa team-mate Ross McCormack in Birmingham. 

Grealish was fined by Villa with the money donated to a hospital charity in Birmingham. 

Leave a Comment

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.