Messi’s Wedding Dress Arrives on Private Jet with Body Guards
A report from Argentina has it that the bride’s dress to be worn by Antonella Roccuzzo for Friday’s night wedding with football star, Lionel Messi has arrived aboard a private jet.
The report has it that the dress was flown from Spain by a private jet. The costume was accompanied by two bodyguards.
Also, a fleet of luxurious cars lined up the airport to take the celebrity guests to the plush hotel complex where the couple with be formally united.
More than 250 friends and family – including footballers Xavi, Cesc Fabregas, Eto’o and Carlos Puyol among others have already arrived.
For the lavish occasion, the at City Center Rosario complex, guests will stay at the 188-room Pullman Hotel inside the complex, where rates start from $125 a night.
At the plush hotel complex where the couple will marry, mobile phones have been banned, staff sworn to secrecy and 450 police officers drafted on duty.
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
Leave a Reply
FIFA Women’s World Cup: Waldrum invites Ebi, Oshoala, Ajibade, 20 Others for Haiti & New Zealand
PSG owner, Al-Khelaifi, vows not to let Messi and Mbappe leave
Super Falcons ready for FIFA Women’s World Cup Challenge, Says Gusau
- Mohamed Salah tipped for Ballon d’Or by former winner as “best in the world” on
- ODION IGHALO’S MAN UTD MOVE IS BIGGEST NEWS OF JANUARY TRANSFER WINDOW- AFP on
- Nigeria’s Akingbemisilu dazzles at International Table tennis Masters Para Open in Italy on
- Usman humble in defeat to Edwards in UFC welterweight belt on
- Egypt 2023: CAF appoints Libyan referee Ahmed for Nigeria, The Gambia duel on
July 1, 2017 7:05am at 7:05 am
Messi deserves all the attention he is getting if only for the discipline of sticking to his longtime love. In the sports world, there are too many cases of weird behaviours by many athletes. He remains the number one footballer globally. Congratulations to the world’s greatest footballer